The submission of CPD records by all corporate members should reach MIP by the 30th September 2020 and all corporate members must complete a minimum of 12 CPD points by 30th September 2020 before any corporate membership subscription payment year 2021 can be processed. Submit your CPD online here.
Highlight of The Month
Annual Subscription is due on 1 st October each year and this circular is intended as a general reminder. All Grades of Members are therefore advised to remit the Annual Subscription due for the year 2021 (current year) plus any arrears for previous year(s). Click for Annual Subscription Renewal Notice
- 24 Sept 2020 – SIA Practitioner Course – Entry Level 3/2020 @Penang
- 28th-30th Sept 2020 – Malaysia Urban Forum 2020 (Click here to register)
- 17th -18th Oct 2020 – LPBM Professional Course 4/2020 (Registration opens soon)
- 4th Nov 2020 – National Planning Congress 2020 (Registration opens soon)
- 8th Nov 2020 – World Town Planning Day 2020
News & Events
With immediate effects, all MIP corporate applicants are required to submit the corporate membership application before undertaking any LPBM Professional Course and to undergoing MIP Corporate Interview Tier-1 before proceed to LPBM Professional Examination. Click here for details diagram of membership flow.
- The submission of CPD records by all corporate members should reach MIP by the 30th September of the year of CPD submission required upon him/her.
- All corporate members shall complete a minimum of twelve(12) credit points of CPD per year .
- Corporate Member must successfully complete twelve (12) credit points, ensuring that at least six (6) of the twelve (12) credits points are from events and courses conducted by MIP or any other planning related events sanctioned by MIP.
- All graduate members shall posses a minimum of ten (10) credit points prior to his/her application for MIP corporate membership. The credit points must be acquired within 3 years prior to the application. (Click here for CPD Guideline & Procedures)
Congratulations to all new members and welcome to MIP!
Graduate Membership Admission
- (List to be updated soon)
Corporate Membership Admission
799/20 : Syed Amer bin Syed Abdul Hamid
800/20: Zulkifly bin Abdul Hamid
List to be updated soo.
List to be updated soon!
Malaysian Institute of Planners
B-1-02 Jalan SS7/13B, Plaza Kelana Jaya
47301 Petaling Jaya Selangor
Tel No : 03-78770636/0637
Fax No : 03-78779636
General Enquiries :email@example.com
Membership Enquiries :firstname.lastname@example.org